Monday, July 18, 2005

Photos

Since I wasn't writing anything here I decided to put up some pictures I took from Sri Lanka and India last Summer (May/June 2004). I'm not a good photographer by any stretch, these are purely for anyone interested in seeing pictures of Sri Lanka (and India).

Since Flickr only allows 20 megs to be upped a month i'll be adding pictures over time and not in any temporal order... just the ones that I would want to see first. As a note, these are just snapshots that I took when I happened to have my camera with me, there were countless great sights and scenes that I failed to capture.

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that black feline animal (in the zoo pics) is a panther. Might also be known as puma. Same family as cougars. You're photos are great, btw.

August 24, 2005 7:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*/